Information about Science Center buildings:
- Building Hours
- Building floorplans
- NEW: Facilities Project work in the Science Center
- How to request maintenance or repair to your office, classroom, or lab
- How to request a more substantial building repair or renovation
- Facilities Management
- Construction Project Map with the most up-to-date info on campus about construction projects
- Updates on Neilson Renovation and Neilson Enabling Projects
- College Classroom Committee – Classroom repairs report form for needed repairs or other issues in classrooms
- Classroom Descriptions and Photos for Registrar’s classrooms
Bass Hall – Constructed in 1991 named after Anne T. and Robert M. Bass, houses Psychology and the Anita O’K and Robert R Young Science Library.
Burton Hall – Constructed finished in 1914 and first called “Biology Hall.” In 1917 renamed Burton Hall after President Burton. Initially home to Zoology and Botany departments. Currently houses Geosciences and Mathematics and Statistics.
Ford Hall– Constructed in 2009 and opened for classes in early 2010. Named for the Ford Motor Company after a $10 million leadership gift. Houses Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science and Molecular Biology.
McConnell Hall – Constructed in 1966 named after Edna McConnell Clark ’09. Houses Physics and Astronomy.
Spring/Summer 2015 Roof and Astronomy Observatory Renovation
Sabin-Reed Hall – Constructed in 1966 named after Florence Sabin ‘1893 and Dorothy Reed Mendenhall ‘1895. Home to the Neuroscience Program, as well as many scientists in Biology and Geosciences.