What to do at the HP Printer or Xerox MFD.
At the printer:
- Tap the card reader with your OneCard to release your print jobs at any shared hallway printer
- Using a card reader at a printer releases ALL of your queued print jobs
- Print jobs are held for 72 hours
- For large print jobs we encourage you to use the FollowMe-MFD queue. The Xerox MFDs print much faster and cost much less
At the copier:
- Tap the card reader to access an MFD to print, make copies, and scan/email documents
- You can also use your login credentials, your 99# or 88# if you don’t have your OneCard
- Using the embedded screen on an MFD you can choose to release specific jobs
- For now no codes will be needed! [is this up to date?]
How to use proximity card reader:
How to use cPad Release:
Please see ITS’s “Authenticate your account at the Xerox MFDs” page for additional details.