What to do at the Printer or Xerox MFD.
Changes at the printer:
- You will need to tap the card reader with your OneCard to release your print jobs at any shared hallway printer.
- Using a card reader at a printer releases ALL of your queued print jobs. Print jobs are held for 72 hours.
- For large print jobs we encourage you to use the FollowMe-MFD queue. The Xerox MFDs print much faster.
Changes at the copier:
- Yes, you can now print to the Xerox MFDs!
- For now no codes will be needed!
- You will need to tap the card reader to access an MFD to print, make copies and scan documents.
- You can also use your login credentials or your 99# if you don’t have your OneCard.
- Using the embedded screen on an MFD you can release specific jobs.
How to use proximity card reader:
How to use cPad Release:
Please see ITS’s “Authenticate your account at the Xerox MFDs” page for additional details.