Ah, Autumn in New England…
That soggy/dry/hot/cold time of year where we welcome cider donuts and returning students, and watch the First Years try to figure out how to dress. (Pro Tip: Layers!)
Down in the Stockrooms we’re busy again – not that summers are quiet, mind you – and getting everything you need ready for the start of classes and labs. All your favorite PPE and supplies are here, and we’re looking forward to seeing all of you back visiting us again.
What’s new? Coming Soon…
- A searchable online inventory so you can make a shopping list from your desk or lab.
- A Clearance & Freebie Section where you can find random items at ridiculously low prices, as well as samples and free items
- A Glove ‘Tasting’ Event – Gloves aren’t cheap and we go through a lot of them! We’d love to find an inexpensive option that works for everyone. Join us for a survey of available brands and give us feedback, for a chance to win prizes for you and your lab!
Remember to check out our FAQ for answers to questions on things like:
- How do I get keys and/or keycard access?
- What do I do to order something from a vendor?
- What do I need to do to buy something from the Stockroom?
- How much are Chemistry Model Kits?
- I had something shipped to me and I need to ship it out. How does that work?
- Is there some kind of chemical inventory?
- Who are you people?
- And more!
Have more questions? Just want to say hi? Stop in!
We’re open 8:30-4:30, closed 11:30-12:30 for lunch.
See you soon!