Rock Chemistry Data Sites
Active Geochemical Data Collections
- EarthChem PetDB (Compiled and Maintained by EarthChem at Lamont-Doherty)
- Geochemical Earth Reference Model (GERM) Database of geochemical data for Earth reservoirs and a compilation of partition coefficient data for all types of rocks and minerals and for every element.
- GEOROC (Compiled by the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Mainz)
Static Geochemical Data Collections
- PETROS Igneous Rock Database (NOAA site, data orignially compiled by Felix Mutschler at Washington State University)
- The North American Volcanic and Intrusive Rock Database (NAVDAT) (Functional, but static since 2014. NAVDAT data have been added to EarthChem PetDB)