Division III

Who prints my poster?  Contact your Departmental Liaison!
What prints my poster?  The Plotter! c02971107

The CATS group supports an “HP Designjet Z6200 Photo” Plotter with UV inks for the Science Center.

The Engineering department has an HP DesignJet 4500ps with regular ink. Contact
Sue Fröhlich to arrange printing.

Where are the plotters?
The Z6200 plotter is located in Bass Hall 110c.
Engineerings 4500 plotter is located in Ford Hall 145.

Proof Reading your poster
How to print a test copy using Illustrator
How to print a test copy using Powerpoint
How to project a copy of your poster for Proof reading

Division I & II

Who prints my poster?  Contact Daniel Bridgman x3398
Where is the plotter?  Fine Arts Center, Hillyer 327

Paper Sizes

Please NOTE: ONLY 36” paper rolls are available at Smith College.

Paper Type – Universal Instant Dry Photo Semi-Gloss
     •$6.50/linear foot
     •Best for most presentation situations
     •Great for photos, charts & graphs
     •Less glare-easier to read than full gloss

Student Poster Printing Request Form