A Few highlights
- The first Mystery Map was created for our 2001 GIS Day celebration.
- You may view and ponder past Mystery Maps in the Gallery
- Over 120 played the January 2010 Campus Map Game! [Opens in new window]
- Over 300 played the March 2010 “A Freshman Comes To Smith” Map Challenge – Play It Now!
- Be sure to explore the Current Mystery Map
- Over 300 viewed the April 2012 Mystery Map, but only one ventured a submission and won!
- Over 400 views on the September 2012 Mystery Map and another 150 or so visited after the solution was revealed.
- Ann Pufall (Nov 2001)
- Sarah Martell (February 2003)
- Jill Newton (Nov 2004)
- Judy Franklin** (Nov 2005)
- Chris Gentes*** (February 2006)
- Donna Plassman (March 2006)
- Judy Franklin** (April 2006)
- Cate Rowen (Sept 2006)
- Jennifer LaBarbera (Feb 2007)
- No Winner (March 2007)
- Amelia Mitchell (October 2007)
- Eliza Parsons ( Feb 2008)
- Chris Gentes*** (October 2008)
- Chris Gentes*** (November 2008)
- Sam Masinter*** (April 2012)
- Katherine Horning ’13 (September 2012)
- Lillian Nosow ’15 (October 2012)
- No Clear Winner (November 2012)
- Arcadia Kratkiewicz (March 2013)
- Sam Masinter*** (September 2014)
- Sara Kirk (November 2014)
- Jessie Blum (March 2015)
- Sam Masinter *** (October 2015)
- Sam Masinter **** (October 2016)
** Two Time Winner
*** Three Time Winner
**** Four Time Winner
March 2010 Mystery Map / Game
2010 Series, Volume 2
This Map Game is based on the video titled “A Freshman Comes to Smith” that was completed in 1933 by the Alumnae Association as a recruiting film shown at Smith Clubs and to prospective students and their families.
Watch the Video before Playing the Game!
edited for YouTube by smithcollegevideos