The Spatial Analysis Lab offers a broad range of support services to the Smith College Community. Your participating in completing a support request form helps manage the flow of information and ensures that your requests are handled within a reasonable and responsible time period.
Below are examples of when you should submit a support request:
- Request and reserve equipment, such a GPS Units, Laser Range Finder, etc.
- You need support with research or instruction requiring geographic or spatial analysis
- You need help finding GIS / Spatial Data
- How do I make a map for ________________ ?
- Install ArcGIS software on my computer
Special Support Request Forms for specific projects and groups are found below.
iPad or Asus Tablet reservations (for Garden-Facilities Management-Sustainability-GIS group)
Please contact the GIS Specialist directly for other support requests.