CATS has purchased a 1-year subscription to repl.it Teams for Education (unlimited teams). A repl through Repl.it is an interactive programming environment. This service offers real-time code collaboration with google-docs like editing for faculty and students. All major languages such as Python, Java, R, etc… are supported.
- Multiplayer — Drop into any student repl in real-time. Code together!
- Review students’ work, send instant feedback.
- Code from your phone, Chromebook, iPad, MacBook; Replit works on any device with a browser
Request a Team in the Smith College Teams for Education REPL by emailing CATS. Please provide department and course number for Team name. Once you accept you’ll be made a team admin for your course and can invite your students via email.
- repl.it Main Documentation Site: https://docs.repl.it
- Introduction to Teams for Education: https://docs.repl.it/Teams/Intro
- Inviting people to your team: https://docs.repl.it/Teams/Invitations
- Multiplayer: Pair programming with Repl.it: https://docs.repl.it/tutorials/05-pair-programming-using-multiplayer-with-repl-it
- repl.it Tutorials: https://docs.repl.it/tutorials/00-overview
- Free Curriculum For Educators: https://docs.repl.it/curriculum/Intro