- Serves on the Service & Products Development team as an empirical article and treatment protocol content coder. This work contributes to the identification of empirically-supported treatment practices for youth and families with mental health difficulties.
Program Evaluation and Data Monitoring Consultant (2013-2014)
Westchester Jewish Community Services, White Plains, NY
- Provided consultation on data tracking and management to assist WJCS’s smooth transition into the changing managed care environment.
- Designed and created data tracking tools and reporting forms for a six agency Westchester County collaboration. Worked with agencies to develop efficient and sustainable monitoring practices, and produced aggregate data summaries for collaboration board members.
- Identified variables to be tracked to demonstrate effective and efficient service provision.
- Developed best practices for common diagnoses including treatment protocols, lengths of stay, and psychiatric referral procedures.
Database Development and Program Evaluation Consultant (2012-2013)
I Ola Lahui, Honolulu, HI
- Designed and programmed an extensive Microsoft Access database for an outpatient mental health clinic serving a Native Hawaiian population.
- Worked collaboratively with agency directors to create reporting mechanisms for collecting and monitoring weight loss outcomes for a weight management grant.
- Programmed database to generate individual mental health records.
Client Outcomes Tracking Consultant (2013)
Haupoa Program, Parents and Children Together, Honolulu, HI
- Worked with agency staff to design a client data tracking system for an outpatient mental health clinic serving families exposed to intimate partner violence. Evaluated client engagement and length of stay.