The Clark Science Center supports Div III students, departments, and programs with coordination of student-oriented opportunities.
- SURF: Summer Research Fellowship Program
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Coordination of applications for several competitive summer research programs: NIST SURF, HHMI EXROP
- Administration of student travel grants (for research or to present at professional meetings)
- Sharing information and advice about other summer research placements
- Sharing information and advice about opportunities for graduate school scholarships and fellowships
- STEM Outreach Opportunities
- “Like” Clark Science Center on Facebook for more information about student opportunities!
Other sites with relevant information for Div III students:
- Lazarus Center for Career Development. In particular: look at “Internship Resources” and search by field; learn how to prepare a great resume; inform yourself about interview preparation; and learn the landscape of graduate school.
- Wurtele Center for Work & Life. In particular: take the time to learn how to reflect on your life and goals (hugely important when you come to apply for graduate school or plan your career); learn how to present your own personal narrative (the “personal statement” forms a big part of many competitive scholarships and fellowships).
- Fellowships Program. Provides information and supports students across the College who are qualified to compete for prestigious opportunities as the Fulbright, Rhodes, Marshall, and Mitchell.