ArcGIS and ESRI products
- ArcGIS 10.5.1 and ArcGIS Pro are installed in the Spatial Analysis Lab.
- ArcGIS 10.5.1 from ESRI is installed through-out the Science Center including the Spatial Analysis Lab. ArcGIS 10.5.1 and/or ArcGIS Pro are available for individual faculty and instructors.
- Smith College is licensed to install ArcGIS at the ArcInfo license level (highest level license)
Student Software Licenses
- One year licenses for ArcGIS are available for students. Additional help and instructions are available here.
- Limited DVDs are available for students. Contact the GIS Specialist to request
- Campus Installations: please review the installation instructions for latest version of ArcGIS. Please contact us for additional assistance or questions.
ESRI Online Subscriptions
- Smith College Organizational Account
- Community Analyst is also available to Smith College students, faculty, and staff.
Open Source & Free GIS Software
Erdas Imagine (image processing) Erdas Imagine 2011 is only available in the Spatial Analysis Lab at this time. If you require an additional installation, please contact the GIS Specialist for assistance. Details of what is available in our license, known as the “Higher Educational Annual Kit” or HEAK includes are available at the Erdas products page.
updated: July 2017