The Spatial Analysis Lab’s Mystery Map Contest returns with its Fall 2014 challenge: Regulated Space
Study the image (map) below (click to expand) to solve the mystery of the regulated space depicted in each of the three maps!
The first correct answer* wins a choice of:
- An on-line GIS course ($100 value)
- Admission to one of SAL’s Instructor-Led GIS course (generally free, but priceless)
- Consultation on making your own Map (priceless)
- Admiration of your peers (fame and fortune await)
- NEW: A 24 x 36 inch copy of the Mystery Map !
- SHINY NEW: A copy of a Smith Proposed Subway Map !
No longer accepting submissions. Thank you for playing!