Our research interests include the design and characterization of miniature and micro-scale flexible sensors for wearable, healthcare, and soft robotics applications. Along with our research investigations, we strive to train undergraduate Smith students to undertake self-directed research projects.
- The lab has been awarded an NSF CAREER award!
- Kristen will speak at Valve in Seattle, WA, January 22 2019
- Kristen will speak at the January 2018 SciTech Cafe about her work in soft sensors! January 22 6 PM
- Kristen will attend the 2017 IEEE Sensors conference in Glasgow, UK, to present the paper “Mechanical isolation structures for soft elastomer components”
- Meng and Becky will attend the 2017 MIT IEEE Undergraduate research conference
- Kristen was the guest on the Embedded.FM podcast episode 214, “Tiny Sensor Problems“
- Kristen will be attending the Robotics Science and Systems Material Robotics workshop.
- Dan attended the MIT IEEE Undergraduate research conference to present her paper in November 2016. Congrats, Dan!
- Kristen will be attending the 2016 annual NSBE Convention in Boston, MA. Hope to see you there!
Updated 19 Feb 2019