The Clark Science Center supports Div III faculty with administrative support and coordination of shared resources.
- Administrative contacts
- Computer support (standard office computers, software, and services, in Registrar’s classrooms, and in departmental classrooms and for research support)
- Lab supplies and shipping (contact stockroom staff in Ford 026 or Sabin Reed basement)
- Safety Program
- Scientific equipment and Science Center Equipment Database
- Maintenance of buildings
- Science Center Committees
- Research ethics and compliance: IRB, IACUC, ICHC, IBSC, RSC
The Science Center directors – Faculty Director of the Sciences and Administrative Director – partner with faculty and staff to plan, coordinate, and problem solve.
Useful links for faculty and staff:
- Provost’s Office
- Grants: Sponsored Research Office, Development: Corporations & Foundations, and Grants Policies
- Registrar’s Office
- Libraries, including the Young Science Library
- Educational Technology Services