CSC220 KML File Upload Form
This form can either be self-reloading, or be sent to a processing page.
- Validation: the form should be able to tell whether a mandatory field has an assigned value, and return an error message if there is no assigned value (i.e. if email field was left blank).
- Email Validation: the form should be able to validate the syntax of the email address, so that no user can enter random characters as an email address.
- DB Insertion: the form should insert the values into a table, called "kmldata".
- Email address (text box)
- KML data (text box)
Misc. Form Elements
- Submit (button): to send the information to the processing page
- Reset (button): to reset all fields to the default values