270p Final Project
For this project, I plan to use only use the Arduino and C to program the Arduino. I will be working alone and I plan on following instructions found in Lesson 32 Controlling Stepper Motor With Remote. In addition to the sensors used in the lesson, I will be using the 64-LED matrix display to indicate whether the remote signal was received.
How the end product should work
When the VOL+/VOL- button is pressed, the 64-LED matrix display will display the direction of the button("->" for clockwise, and "<-" for counterclockwise). When VOL+ is pressed, the stepper motor should turn clockwise, and when VOL- is pressed, the stepper motor should turn counterclockwise.
- Elegoo Mega2560
- IR receiver module
- IR remote
- ULN2003 stepper motor driver module
- Stepper motor
- F-M wires (Female to Male DuPont wires)
- x M-M wire (Male to Male jumper wire)
- 64-LED matrix display
- Part One
- Connect 64-LED matrix display to Arduino and program it to display my name.
- Part Two
- Connect the ULN2003 stepper motor driver module and the Stepper motor to the Arduino, and test that I con use code to alter the behavior of the stepper motor.
- Part Three
- Connect the IR receiver module to the Arduino and make sure it receive signals from the remote.
- Part Four
- Integrate all the sensors.