Faculty and staff personally owned machines
- Follow the directions below to download software from Wolfram and request the appropriate activation key.
- Note: You should be using the License Number starting with 2990.
- Create an account (New users only):
- Go to user.wolfram.com and click “Create Account”
- Fill out form using a @smith.edu email, and click “Create Wolfram ID”
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
- Request the download and key:
- Fill out this form to request an Activation Key
- Click the “Product Summary page” link to access your license
- Click “Get Downloads” and select “Download” next to your platform
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt
- Fill out this form to request a home-use license from Wolfram.
Faculty and Staff office Macintosh machines
- On your computer, navigate to the Applications folder and run the application called “Smith College Self Service.app” If your machine does not have the “Self Service” app then visit https://jamf.smith.edu:8443/enroll/
- Once in Self Service choose “Science Software” in the left-hand column
- Click on the install button for Mathematica