Create digital signage with PowerPoint
- Download the template provided at the top of the page.
- Note that the slide Page Size is “Custom” and setup as 26.66 inches x 15 inches. That equals 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels
- Click on View>Guides (PC) or View>Guides>Guides (Mac) to see the safe zone.
- Guidelines are setup around the perimeter of the template. Keep all text and relevant graphics inside these guidelines. Background graphics can go right to the edge of your slide.
- Drag a background graphic into your slide or fill the slide with a color.
- Add text via the available text boxes. Add additional text boxes if needed.
- Save your work.
- Export your slide via File>Export>PNG.